Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Better NSO Processing

Processing some documents in a government office is really such a long day of waits and lines. I was amazed how NSO was changed, when I processed four birth certificates and a marriage contract I experienced an extraordinary flow. Everything was great. I saw how the people follow the cues.

The best thing about it is that, aside from the undelayed processing I also saw a man who hand a cash to a lady in the office who refuse to accept the cash. For me it's really a big thing in proving how this country is becoming a better place.

My document was release after an hour of waiting. Approve! I am so proud of this people.


The long wait is over. Similar to the usual long lines that no longer exist in NSO, we can stop the wait of improving our country and start doing the right thing NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment