Monday, March 28, 2011

Coming Over and Over Again to Paradise!

It's a craze!

After my first visit in Paradise last December 2010. I have always wanted to come and visit the place over and over again. The shells on its white sand shore is putting me into a state of nostalgia.




A longing of my youthful excitement to be on the beach and feel the breeze of the blue water. Seeing a floating driftwood is like seeing my self in the escape of stress-free life. A life I deserve after a long week of work in the city.


Starfish like this will prove you that Paradise is really a place of relaxation. You'll be kid-like as you catch one, reminiscing your childhood with no worry of tomorrow.






"I want to feel the water." This will surely be your line as you docked in Paradise a clean seawater with white-fine sand.



Seeing Vinta, a traditional boal in Zamboanga is another factor you should enjoy and experience Paradise.







It's not only about the nature or the sea. If you are athletic then try any of the sports facility available for a very reasonable price. 



Dive in, Swim in, Snorkle over...Whatever the term is, depart with satisfaction from all the choices of experience Paradise has to offer.



Visit Paradise now. Just like me, I'l celebrate my birthday here on the next 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment