Sunday, April 24, 2011

Free Tour Guides

Tour Guiding Services

Are you an adventurous traveler? Would you like to experience the life of the locals in Davao? Do you want to see the different faces of the city? Are you excited to explore the city in it's unusual ways?

If you want to experience real adventure, experience it now by requesting for our tempting deals. We know no rate so worry not on our service fee. All we want is for us to show you the genuine hospitality of the city. Learning is our motivation. We can even tour you around the city for free, contact us now at hrmdsl@yahoo.com.ph

Please give us enough time to plan for your trip in Davao. E-mail us in advance.

(I'm posting this on my site getting the right motivation from my own experiences as a lover of all the places in Davao.  I saw a tour guide today who was so uncomfortable of what she was doing. I want to send off happy travelers from their trip in Davao.)

No comments:

Post a Comment